[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.75″ background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid”]
Today we’d like to introduce you to Sylvia.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_video _builder_version=”3.0.75″ src=”https://vimeo.com/225204903″ /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.75″ background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid”]
A truly gifted health coach, Sylvia had years of experience teaching people about nutrition, diet and holistic health. She was looking for new ways to grow her personal brand and bring in more business, so she joined us on our annual Canton Fair trip in April 2017.
Like all of the Private Label University students who attend the Canton Fair, Sylvia experienced 100% success and found a perfect product to grow her business. She private labeled the product to fit her brand and brought it home to her clients. Her clients loved what the product did for their health and word spread quickly.
Not only did Sylvia add clients to her health coaching business in just a few months, but she is now making a residual monthly income by selling her product on Amazon.
What would happen if you added new clients to your personal coaching business in three short months?
After 35 years in this industry, we truly believe that you don’t need any special schooling, experience, or degrees to build a profitable private label business. Private labeling offers exceptional opportunities to personal coaches of all types to transform their careers, incomes and personal lives. Over the years we’ve watched coaches from all walks of life find incredible success in this industry.
One of the more significant benefits of private labeling a product is the increased exposure of your coaching brand. With over 200 million potential customers around the world, the Amazon marketplace could be the missing piece for your business. Selling a product on Amazon that carries your personal brand can help you:
- attract new clients
- build a globally recognized brand
- bring in a residual monthly income
Launching a private label product is less complicated than you might think.
Here are 3 ways you can get started:
- Brainstorm which types of products would fit your coaching business, then imagine that one of these products has your brand on it. For example:
- Is there an item that you regularly notice is missing in your clients’ day to day lives?
- What types of products do your clients already use that are relevant to your coaching business?
- What is your competition doing? Are they selling anything? How are they building their brand? Basically, start snooping. Check out what they are talking about on social media and on their website. What is working for them may just work for you too.
- Connect with us and let us help you find a product that will build your brand globally, make you money on a continual basis, and attract more clients to your business. Every business can use a product and a product fits in every type of business. Let us help you connect to the right product. Set up a call with us and let’s start brainstorming.