[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
The Quickest Way to Find the Newest Products for the Lowest Prices and Make a Killer Income Selling on Amazon: Part 1
We know many of you joined us for our recent webinar, the Ancient Chinese Secret to Finding the Newest Products for the Lowest Prices and Make a Killer Income Selling on Amazon.
By ancient we mean over SIX DECADES of experience in this industry. As we’ve mentioned many times before, this is a family run business that was started by Neil’s father 60 years ago. We’ve been using, developing, and perfecting this formula for a very long time!
Neil has worked hand-in-hand with some of the largest chain stores, independent retailers, mass merchandisers, importers and manufacturers for over 35 years. We’ve taken his incredible experience in each of these industries and are now teaching budding entrepreneurs like yourself how to make a product successful. We teach people where to source a product from, how to import it, how to label it, how to market it, and how to sell and ship it to customers.
Which brings us to the big question… What is the secret to finding the newest products for the lowest prices?
Folks, it’s simple: trade fairs in Asia.
When Neil first started going to trade fairs in the late 80s, no one was going. Some of the largest chain stores in the world were hiring Neil to show them what products to look for because they knew he was traveling to Asia all the time. Many of these products have been private labeled, and are now everyday items you see on the shelves of Walmart, Toys R Us, Target, and more!
Back then, there was no Alibaba. There was no Amazon or Ebay. If you wanted to private label, you had to go to Asia to source products.
Fast forward 25 years, and supplier hubs like Alibaba or Ali Express can seem convenient. But it’s SO important to consider the whole picture.
- Think about the time it will take to research… thousands and thousands of products to sort through.
- Even if you find something you’re excited about, you’ll have to rely on a picture. You’ll have to trust that the quality of the product will reflect what is shown in the picture and description.
- Then of course, there’s all the waiting. Communicating with suppliers online can take ages. Waiting for samples to arrive takes even longer. If you’re pleased with the sample and place an order, you’ll have to wait for that inventory to arrive before you can start selling.
- Above all, you’ll be placing your trust in complete strangers. Most people will never interact face-to-face with their supplier on Alibaba/Ali Express. You’ll be sending off vast sums of money (without a middle man) and hoping that your inventory arrives as planned.
When viewed from this light, it’s not surprising that many of our clients pick the fast-track route to finding the newest products for the lowest prices and join us at the Canton Trade Fair in Guangzhou, China. The Canton Fair is the BIGGEST fair of its kind in the world. It is an online sellers dream!
We’ve been taking people to the Canton Fair for many years, and the results are always the same. A quick week in Guangzhou is a far better, more effective and successful way of finding real suppliers you can trust and a product that makes you THRILLED about private labeling.
The Canton Fair is a place where you will:
- Find the newest, hottest products — many of which have never been seen before in the west!
- Develop a trusting, life-long relationship with suppliers
- Hold, feel, test and analyze products before placing an order
- Build your network and deepen your resources
- Learn about shipping and customs
A week at this incredible trade fair in China is the quickest way to set up your business for success. During your seven-day trip, we will personally walk you through the steps to finding the perfect product to sell online. We will teach you the secrets on how to work with freight forwarders and customs brokers. You will gain access to better pricing, so you can start making a killer income!!!
Next week, we’ll dive into the most frequently asked questions about attending this fair. We understand the fears that can arise, whether that be about travel, visas, or even just the upfront investment this trip requires. Until then, here are a few resources for you:
—> Listen to our recent webinar about EXACTLY how the Canton Fair will help you find the newest products for the lowest prices.
—> Want to know what it looks like? Check out this live walk-through we did a few months ago at the Autumn Canton Fair in October 2016.
—> Have a look at our Canton Fair 2017 resource page. There are two fairs each year, spring and fall, and the next fair takes place in late April 2017.